A group effort
In early June, the Durango Arts Center issued a call for art submissions for its 38th Annual Juried Group Show. The response was huge; artists from around the Four Corners entered more than 200...
NEW YORK – David Byrne has gone more than an extra mile to ensure his immersive show “Here Lies Love” about Filipino ex-first lady Imelda...
- Shakespeare galore shaping up in the West
- New York City police to subway acrobats: Sit down
- A once and future king
- Unmasking the dame of Durango
- Go West, young man
PHILADELPHIA – A symbol of the Philadelphia Museum of Art is once again looking radiant in bright shiny gold after a yearlong...
- Auctioneer: Rachel Mellon sales could bring $100M
- Emin’s messy bed could fetch million at auction
- Jeff Koons’ whimsy takes over NYC museum
- Artists want to protect O’Keeffe’s ‘Black Place’
- Going to extremes to rebuild a mountaintop museum
NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Garth Brooks is finally embracing digital music, but he’s doing it his own way.
- Weezer to release new album on Sept. 30
- Nash sees young people as saviors of the future
- Music Vault unleashes 13,000 videos on YouTube
- Garth Brooks stirs intrigue with cryptic message
- New EP in hand, Hello Dollface hits the road
INDIANAPOLIS — Ben H. Winters isn’t on a survivalist kick, and he’s not an author who jumped on the zombie...
- A life woven through 2 cultures
- Review: New Neil Armstrong book glides, not soars
- War hero, Olympian Louis Zamperini dies at 97
- King, Caro among those backing anti-Amazon letter
- Poet offers literary feast in A Moveable Famine
Film & TV
Animas City Theatre
(128 E. College Drive, 799-2281, www.animascitytheatre.com)
For aspiring comedian Donna Stern,...
- A summer without swagger for Hollywood
- Documentary follows dream of 4 young U.S. Hispanics
- ‘Half of a Yellow Sun’ to show in Nigeria
- A new concept in movie-going
- Hollywood’s ape man — the evolution
Red Rocks Amphitheatre is the golden ring for touring bands. The storied venue,...
There’s nothing like a good drinking song. From the corner pub to grand...