When Durango artist Elizabeth Kinahan was preparing for a weeklong artist residency at Willowtail Springs, a 60-acre nature preserve near Mancos, she had lofty ambitions to track, identify and observe the patterns of...
- Mad, bad, sad and spectacular for new MET season
- Living, breathing history
- Gillian Anderson onscreen soon in ‘Streetcar’
- Relationships’ dark side
- Michael Cera, actor, venturing into Broadway, music
Colorfest: An autumn arts ritual
From 5 to 9 p.m. today in downtown Durango, 11 galleries will join forces to celebrate a fall tradition that is 32...
- $13K restitution ordered in Utah Banksy defacement case
- Exhibition looks at genius of carousel inventor
- Museum to put 3 O’Keeffe paintings up for auction
- 'Cross Currents'
- Capturing those wild places
The Associated Press
NEW YORK – Pink Floyd’s new album will arrive on Nov. 10.
A Monday news release gives fresh details about...
- Review: Lee Ann Womack heads off in new direction
- Sweeney style
- Lady Gaga: ‘It’s a very happy time in my life’
- FLC Music Department welcomes three new faces
- Jason Isbell cleans up at Americana Awards
USA TODAY’s Jocelyn McClurg scopes out the hottest books on sale each week.
1. Killing Patton by Bill O’Reilly and Martin Dugard (Henry...
- Three Cups of Tea author plans reluctant return
- Getting animals to dazzle on screen is a wild job
- Women in politics: Gillibrand and Davis memoirs
- Author says Christian novel plagiarized, sex added
- Some inspiration to keep age from getting you down
Film & TV
NEW YORK – The young-adult adaptation “The Maze Runner” raced to the top of the box-office with $32.5 million, giving a budding franchise...
- Review: Wish I Was Here
- Review: This Is Where I Leave You
- Review: ‘The Maze Runner’
- Movies playing in Durango Sept. 19-25
- Actor Adam Driver shifts into hyper drive
Gallic Books in London has translated another of Pascal Garnier’s little...
Jazz is one of those genres of music that is capable of getting into your blood...