LOS ANGELES – In 1975, Leonard Nimoy published an autobiography with the defiant title, “I Am Not Spock.” Two decades later, he bowed to fate with “I Am Spock,” a revisionist...
NEW YORK – George Takei is next boldly going somewhere special – to Broadway.
The “Star Trek” star’s personal and...
- You say operetta, and I say opera
- The brilliant mind behind the play ‘Every Brilliant Thing’
- At the corner of Broadway and College Drive
- Hammerstein museum strikes a sour note
- Patterns passed through the generations
- Starting 2015 with a bang
- Museum capturing Ferguson history as it happens
In a move that inspired plays on the title of their first single, the 1991 hit “Ain’t 2 Proud 2 Beg,” Rozonda “Chilli”...
- A double banjo dialogue
- A winter remedy: Music
- Blues-rock group Black Crowes calls it quits after 24 years
- A modernist master's Mozartean face: Rihm writes for Barto's pianos
- Finger-picking good
NEW YORK – More than 20 years after his death, there is still plenty of news about Dr. Seuss.
Random House Children’s Books said...
- Searching for peace during painful loss
- Harper Lee ‘happy as hell’ about new book
- Alec Baldwin memoir to be published in fall 2016
- Novelist Robert Stone, known for Dog Soldiers dies at 77
- Historical fiction at its finest
Film & TV
Before the Academy Awards on Sunday, the two big frontrunners for best picture were “Birdman” and “Boyhood.” While it wasn’t...
- Review: Focus
- Movies playing in Durango Feb. 27-March 5
- Movies playing in Durango Feb. 13-19
- Review: The DUFF
- Review: McFarland, USA