ST. PAUL, Minn.
The momentum of this first-round playoff series has shifted to Minnesota.
For the Wild to keep their edge, or for the Colorado Avalanche to halt their momentum,...
PINEHURST, N.C. – Pinehurst No. 2 is ready for its double dip of U.S. Opens.
In less than two months, it will host the U.S. Open and U.S. Women’s Open in...
- Popovich channels Auerbach for a third time
- Miller and Ware hit the comeback trail
- Franklin tweets the O-line shuffle
- Cuddyer’s hamstring lands him on the DL
- Rockies back their pitching with more home run power
The deal was: win the Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference Men’s Golf Championships and advance to regionals.
Fort Lewis College didn’t get off to the start...
- Skyhawks in last at RMAC Championship
- FLC all tuned up
- Seniors salvage a Day 2 split
- A four-pack of hat tricks
- Skyhawks slump reaches seven games
High School Sports
Managing errors has gone a long way in determining losses and victories for the Ignacio High School baseball team this season.
The Bobcats followed that trend against...
- Bobcats’ scoring streak ends at four games
- Masterful McGhehey
- BHS girls soccer picks up a much-needed league win
- She can Hackett at No. 2 singles
- Heading for home
It’s championship season for the Durango Swim Club.
Haley Benjamin, 13, qualified for the regional meet in the 1,650-yard freestyle with a time of 18 minutes, 8.25...
- Fenton gets a call from the Rapids
- Miller marches to a championship
- Small numbers, massive results
- The DSC swims a strong showing in Albuquerque
- DYSA is turning out USA talent
You can do it on your own. That’s fine. But if you like company on your runs – someone to share in the hard but ultimately satisfying work for an hour or more...
- FLC grad seeking help in Olympic bid
- Arkansas River fishing attains Gold Medal status
- Outdoors Briefs
- Daley delivers third title
- Trails 2000 armed and ready
I got the biggest kick last Sunday when a...
On the Run
The Bataan Death March race was started in 1989...