Metro State may have three consecutive conference players of the year, but Fort Lewis College has its own hat trick of awards to celebrate this year.
Alex Herrera, a 6-foot-9 center from...
DENVER – Danilo Gallinari scored a season-high 26 points, Kenneth Faried had 14 points and 14 rebounds, and Denver beat the Milwaukee Bucks 106-95 on Tuesday night hours...
- No need to make a pitch for new catcher Hundley
- Avalanche trade Talbot, Carey; MacKinnon looks to pick it up
- Denver tags Thomas
- Harrington wins Honda Classic in a playoff
- Vonn criticizes FIS after racing in fog in Bulgaria
A 20-win season wasn’t enough to keep the Skyhawks at home in the conference tournament quarterfinals.
For the first time in 15 years, the Fort Lewis College...
- Wide-open field
- From Durango to the Pacific – and beyond
- Colorado beats Arizona State 87-81 behind Booker’s 29 points
- No. 10 Arizona tops Colorado women
- Morse magnificent vs. Mavericks
High School Sports
One Great 8 down, one to go.
The Ignacio High School boys basketball team made it eight consecutive district championships with a 59-39 win over Mancos in the Class 2A...
- Bobcats follow their formula
- On to regionals
- Senior Night for the Devils
- Kennedy shines in Golden loss
- Lions roar past Demons in 4th
The snow, it seemed, would not relent.
Nor would the kids, thanks to all that powder.
The snow of the last week started tapering off Sunday as the two-day...
- DSC frolics at winter race
- DYSA collecting more hardware
- Durango Swim Club seniors split with Albuquerque, Montrose
- Demons win 6th-grade YAFL Super Bowl
The Thirsty 13 Half Marathon is not resting on its laurels.
Coming up for its second season, the race has a new sponsor: First National Bank of Durango. Also, it is...
- Apply now, state Parks and Wildlife suggests
- It’s peak time for planning
- Outdoors Briefs
- GOCO unveils draft of strategic 5-year plan
- A royal view
On the Run
In April 1999, Durango voters approved a...
Flies & Lies
Among the great things about the coming of the...