Kilian Jornet had dreamed of competing in the Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run since he was a 17-year-old growing up in Sabadell, Spain.
Having conquered world records on...
RIO DE JANEIRO – No European team ever has won a World Cup played in the Americas. Just one more source of motivation for Germany ahead of Sunday’s final against...
- What makes Messi so brilliant?
- For Germany, only a title from its coach will do
- Royal Liverpool offers a new landscape
- Woods is back at the British Open
BOULDER – Some University of Colorado alumni are rolling their eyes at an upcoming “Football 101 for Women” clinic, saying the course plays to gender...
- NCAA targeting increased contact limits
- FLC’s strong-minded cyclists
- Kuchar, Wagstrom selected as FLC’s RMAC scholar athletes
- FLC women’s soccer class grows and grows and ...
- ’Hawks add diversity
High School Sports
Bayfield High School athletic director. Fort Lewis College athletic director. Now, Dave Preszler can add Durango High School athletic director to his résumé.
- One sport is too few
- Funkhouser finds a fit
- Four Demons make All-SWL
- Coddington calls it quits, for right now
- Lighting a program’s candle at Tusculum
- DSC brings it home at home
- Jump in, the water’s fine
- Youth swimmers divided and conquered
- Durango Swim Club takes the long way round in Cortez
- A diamond for everyone
Nevada’s Wheeler Peak seems an unlikely place for a pilgrimage. It rises 13,063 feet from the desert floor of Great Basin National Park. A solitary giant with an odd,...
- Disc golf among fastest-growing sports
- Outdoors Briefs
- Going to Yellowstone?
- Boy Scouts flocking to new Steve Fossett camp
- Outdoors Brief
Flies & Lies
A long time ago, there was a television show that...
Even with the occasional monsoonal-type...