Colorfest: An autumn arts ritual
From 5 to 9 p.m. today in downtown Durango, 11 galleries will join forces to celebrate a fall tradition that is 32 years in the making: the Colorfest Gallery Walk. With special...
- Mad, bad, sad and spectacular for new MET season
- Living, breathing history
- Gillian Anderson onscreen soon in ‘Streetcar’
- Relationships’ dark side
- Michael Cera, actor, venturing into Broadway, music
PARK CITY, Utah – A California man pleaded guilty Monday to defacing two Park City murals believed to have been done by the mysterious British graffiti...
- Exhibition looks at genius of carousel inventor
- Museum to put 3 O’Keeffe paintings up for auction
- 'Cross Currents'
- Capturing those wild places
- Banksy artwork sale gives youth club lifeline
- Review: alt-J returns with beautiful, baffling LP
- Experts: Chopin’s heart shows signs of tuberculosis
- Forward-thinking U2 innovating while entertaining
- Robert Plant sets aside rambling ways on new LP
- Music is healing
LOS ANGELES – For animal trainers on film sets, the job can be wild. Getting snakes on a plane takes a bit of heat or light, but cajoling a bear to...
- Women in politics: Gillibrand and Davis memoirs
- Author says Christian novel plagiarized, sex added
- Some inspiration to keep age from getting you down
- One fast, wild ride in Grand Canyon
- Book offers a chorus of women on women’s clothing
Film & TV
When Zach Braff took to Kickstarter to fund his new movie, “Wish I Was Here,” he explained to fans where their money would go: It would ensure...
- Review: This Is Where I Leave You
- Review: ‘The Maze Runner’
- Movies playing in Durango Sept. 19-25
- Actor Adam Driver shifts into hyper drive
- Redmayne to Gyllenhaal, actors lead Toronto buzz
Jazz is one of those genres of music that is capable of getting into your blood...
When Creede Repertory Theatre’s improv troupe, Boomtown, riffs on a...