Durango Arts Center’s 21st annual Creativity Festivity: Origins is on display. It showcases the artwork of area students and celebrates the creative work they are making in our schools. The...
NEW YORK – Annie Baker’s “The Flick” has won the 2014 Pulitzer Prize for drama, a play set in a rundown movie theater that was...
- ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ to tour North America
- Happy days?
- How to take ‘drama’ to extremes
- Idina Menzel’s ‘If/Then’ off to a strong start
- The hills are alive with Durango students
The domes and arched ceilings – each arrayed with tiles in herringbone and basket-weave patterns – are hidden in plain sight.
- Stolen Gauguin on Sicily kitchen wall for years
- Germany returns looted Guardi painting to Poland
- Lost for decades, Renoir piece returns to Baltimore museum
- Taking stock in art
- Sorrel Sky is expanding where?
If you have six seconds, you may have a hit.
The mobile video app Vine and its 40 million users are changing the way people discover hip-hop online,...
- Utah Symphony to play for free in state’s national parks
- Kiss not the first to tell Rock Hall to kiss off
- Erratic B.B. King performance makes fans blue
- Cellist Yo-Yo Ma to receive 1st Fred Rogers award
- Pharrell Williams, Zimmer create ‘Spidey’ opera
NEW YORK – The potty humor of “Captain Underpants” children’s books and the mature exploration of race and family violence by Nobel...
- U.S. Best-selling books for March 25
- Book reveals Hitchcock’s man behind the man behind the camera
- Writing duo get kudos
- U.S. Best-selling books for March 18
- A renewed look at our Colo. peregrines
Film & TV
Animas City Theatre
(128 E. College Drive, 799-2281, www.animascitytheatre.com)
Ernest & Celestine
Deep below snowy, cobblestone...
- Review: ‘Bears’
- Review: ‘Heaven is for Real’
- Review: ‘Transcendence’
- Review: ‘Oculus’
- Review: ‘Rio 2’
The 2014 Durango Bluegrass Meltdown, which wrapped up Sunday, included a series...
A Medici palace on Main Avenue? Yes, indeed.
Recently, I showed a...