SALT LAKE CITY (AP) – Family and friends surrounded the bedside of Sylvia Boldwyn, who was near death after cancer remission.
Get scones with a side of Sherlock Holmes
Baker Streak, a new artisan bakery service, is...
- Try something bolder than bubbles this New Year’s
- Allergen rules create confusion in Europe
- New menus will have calorie labels for alcohol
- Seek the savory side of chocolate in the new year
- Taking root
With the holidays right around the corner, I thought I would share five amazing books for kids that...
- As we age, it’s important to love the questions
- The challenge of explaining police misconduct to kids
- Should breast-feeding moms ‘perhaps sit in a corner’?
- Parents ask: How do we handle the odd girl out?
- Asexuals seeking to raise awareness
PRINCETON, N.J. – Len Charlap, a retired math professor, has had two outpatient echocardiograms...
- Where does that lost fat go?
- Health Briefs
- Owning a pet can improve your health
- Be a smart cookie
- Focus on looks can foil weight loss
So you’re sitting on a plane, somewhere in the back. And you hate everything right now. The...
- Eager to hop a plane to Havana? Hold on
- King Tut lives
- Gifts, gadgets for travelers – or you
- Travel books: Take a trip in your armchair
- How I learned to love the RV
VATICAN CITY – Pope Francis rightly got credit for helping bring the U.S. and Cuba together and...
- Religion Briefs
- Christmas Eve services
- St. Mark’s rector accepts new mission
- Religion Briefs
- After gay son’s death, a new mission
Was it a reservoir, a ceremonial plaza or a ball court?
At Mesa Verde National Park, the Far...
- Mystery and spirit
- I-70 traffic changes how people live, play
- Along Route 66, telling Native American’s story
- Aspen Skiing focused on climate change
- In Utah, Mormon chapels here, there and everywhere
It’s easy to look at an archaeological society as a bunch of dusty old academics (or Indiana...
Hallelujah! A true radical is born.
If there is one thing I’ve learned in my...
From the Extension Office
By now, you are probably quite busy with community or family gatherings. The dinner is cooking (or...