In 1999, city voters authorized a half-cent sales tax increase to fund the Durango Community Recreation Center and the Animas River Trail. The city will ask the voters to...
With Election Day behind us at last, next year’s Colorado Legislature begins to take shape. For the first time since being elected in 2006, I’ll be serving in the...
- Help out by giving to these worthy organizations
- Giving thanks for the blessings of Durango
- Learning how to live by learning to dive
- Ebola in the U.S.
Letters to the Editor
“If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor” turned out to be the lie of the year. So, how can we believe the president when he says, “If Congress...
- Liberty Hill mention triggered memories
- City does not practice buying local
- Herald doesn’t understand net neutrality
- All sides wrong on Keystone pipeline
- Save mailers for special delivery
A blog by Megan Graham
View from the Fort
The November cultural arts harvest at Fort Lewis College is a true cornucopia,...
Policy and Politics
First, a couple of foundational statements: I am a huge fan of Animas High...