The Colorado General Assembly should not look at revenue from taxes on marijuana as found money to be spent on new programs. The state has obligations that come first – and...
In this column, I’ll describe the bills I’ll be presenting in committee this week. You’ll see why my job is mentally stimulating and challenging, given the...
- Do you think the U.S. Senate’s filibuster is constitutional?
- Three portraits of peace
- Public editorial board meeting
- With term limits for legislative members, we have to make do
- Voting on a number of meaures
Letters to the Editor
I have written many letters to this editor. Some have been published, and some have not. I tried to put thought into each as a way of releasing the warrior within. The truth is,...
- Give consequences for juvenile ski behavior
- Spend war funding on other priorities
- Film left viewer feeling violated
- La Plata County needs to end child abuse
- Put Durango families ahead of development
A blog by Megan Graham
In Sunday’s New York Times, Binayamin Appelbaum presented a news analysis of the effect that savings on health care has had on the overall economy. It was an astute...
View from the Fort
March allows us to say one last goodbye to our winter, hinting at the inviting...
Policy and Politics
If you ever need to borrow a strawberry stemmer, instant popsicle maker or...