Rumors of a Wolverines’ spread offense were greatly exaggerated.
The Bayfield High School football team lined up under center with three men in the backfield and...
NEW YORK – A look at Friday’s play at the $38.3-million U.S. Open.
Weather: Comfortable and mostly sunny. High of 79.
- Spain salivates at a weakened U.S. team
- Stewart speaks, then he drives
- Davis proud to play for country
- The fans are here for Finland
- Loaded Broncos have tough cuts ahead
EAST LANSING, Mich. – Connor Cook threw three touchdown passes in the first quarter – and withstood a hit to his leg that left him momentarily hobbled – to...
- FLC golf picked back of the pack
- A tough Hill to climb?
- Rams pull the Sonny Lubick card
- Colossal Cameroonian is a gentle giant
- Kids and the Hall
High School Sports
It was a perfect start to the Durango High School boys tennis season.
The DHS Demons began the year with a head-to-head match against regional rival Montrose, and the...
- New-look BHS cross country gets running in Delta
- BHS beats DHS in 5 in Demons’ season debut
- Wolverines roll the dice for a W
- DHS hosts opener at home away from home
- Bayfield, Kirtland Central: And we meet again
It was all offense in the first half.
And that offense was backed by defense in the second half.
After it was all said and done, the sixth-grade Durango Demons...
- Benjamin shines in Seattle
- Demons start 2014 YAFL with a 3-0 Week 1
- Durango BMX gears up for state championships
- Kniffin and Mummery finish in the zone
- DSC shoots down the slippery Slope
I climb Snowdon Peak every summer; it is among my finger-count favorites in the San Juan Mountains. The classic route, also the safest, approaches the summit from the north ridge...
- Taking a child fishing is a special experience
- Abandoned fire tower in Oregon an amazing getaway
- Outdoors Briefs
- Aspen run to test endurance
- The gravel grinder movement
Go ahead and show some skin.
On the Run
Fundraising and donating to local charities and...