DENVER – Jordan Pacheco hit a tiebreaking grand slam in the fifth, and Carlos Gonzalez added a solo homer, helping the Colorado Rockies hold on for a 10-9 win over San Francisco on Friday...
BALTIMORE – Everything’s a go for Orb.
The Kentucky Derby winner was in a playful mood the day before the Preakness, making faces for photographers between...
- Manning insures his Denver deal
- USADA ‘frustrated’ in UCI’s lack of action
- He’ll be back
- Who’s your No. 1?
- Orb: From ordinary to extraordinary
BOULDER – Colorado quarterback Jordan Webb and former Buffaloes offensive lineman Alexander Lewis both were charged with second-degree assault Wednesday after prosecutors...
- Just one thing absent
- CU’s Webb, Lewis facing assault charges
- Jenkins gets his NFL rookie horns
- FLC again dips into Land of Enchantment
- Harmon tabbed as one of region’s best in softball
High School Sports
Joe Maloney’s 800-meter run record lasted one week.
Friday, he broke it again. This time, he got a state title and a gold medal to go with...
- Hawkins peaks one week too early for BHS track
- Young blood getting warmed up for Ignacio track and field
- Day 1 for DHS: Silver, bronze and two school records
- Eva-Lou wins state title No. 2
- Simmons earns points and a finals shot for IHS track
- Durangoans drink deep at Whiskey Off-Road
- Durango Bad Boys oh so good
- Rayburn follows some big footsteps
- Little Wolverines can wrestle, too
- Swim club top-tier at state meet
Neal Taylor figures he and his wife, Teresa, have greeted about 190,000 exhausted, sweaty hikers.
They’ve served 800,000 pancakes and...
- Volunteers help parks fight invasive species
- Outdoors Briefs
- The pain is worth it?
- Jazzy new helmets make kids want to wear them
- Outdoors Briefs
Fundraisers and golf go hand-in-hand, and these...
On the Run
This year will mark the 36th running of the...