SILVERTON - Years of preparation culminate into the start of the Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run, but it is the final minutes leading up to the start that can make or break the race for even the most...
NANCY, France – Matteo Trentin of Italy won Friday’s seventh stage of the Tour de France in a photo finish, after two top American hopefuls went down in the latest...
- Mighty Mo the mighty mite in the lead
- Montfort apologizes to Rockies’ fans for angry emails
- Rockies ride power surge to W
- Rockies activate Gonzalez in favor of Jurrjens
- This year’s Hundred an ‘embarrassment of riches’
BOULDER – Some University of Colorado alumni are rolling their eyes at an upcoming “Football 101 for Women” clinic, saying the course plays to gender...
- NCAA targeting increased contact limits
- FLC’s strong-minded cyclists
- Kuchar, Wagstrom selected as FLC’s RMAC scholar athletes
- FLC women’s soccer class grows and grows and ...
- ’Hawks add diversity
High School Sports
Bayfield High School athletic director. Fort Lewis College athletic director. Now, Dave Preszler can add Durango High School athletic director to his résumé.
- One sport is too few
- Funkhouser finds a fit
- Four Demons make All-SWL
- Coddington calls it quits, for right now
- Lighting a program’s candle at Tusculum
- DSC brings it home at home
- Jump in, the water’s fine
- Youth swimmers divided and conquered
- Durango Swim Club takes the long way round in Cortez
- A diamond for everyone
Nevada’s Wheeler Peak seems an unlikely place for a pilgrimage. It rises 13,063 feet from the desert floor of Great Basin National Park. A solitary giant with an odd,...
- Disc golf among fastest-growing sports
- Outdoors Briefs
- Going to Yellowstone?
- Boy Scouts flocking to new Steve Fossett camp
- Outdoors Brief
Flies & Lies
A long time ago, there was a television show that...
Even with the occasional monsoonal-type...