On March 27, I left my beloved dog Samsun alone in my truck for about 20 minutes. When I returned, he had suffocated on
a bag of potato chips.
I never dreamed I could lose my pet to a bag of potato chips. I want to get the warning out to all other pet owners, so
maybe I may save their pet.
I also am worried that if this product could take a dog's life, it may also take a child's life. So please help me to
get the warning out.
I know that if I had read this, my dog would be alive today. Thank you, in memory of Samsun!
Deborah Phillips, Arboles