Kerosene heater caused Vallecito mobile home fire

News

Kerosene heater caused Vallecito mobile home fire

Tenants were heating frozen pipes under mobile home
Investigators say a kerosene heater placed under the skirting of a mobile home caused the fire that destroyed the structure Monday night in Vallecito.

Kerosene heater caused Vallecito mobile home fire

Investigators say a kerosene heater placed under the skirting of a mobile home caused the fire that destroyed the structure Monday night in Vallecito.
Reader Comments
click here to add your event
Area Events