Smoke in Cortez church prompts evacuation

Dh logo

Local coronavirus coverage

News

Smoke in Cortez church prompts evacuation

No one injured; problem was a faulty heater
Smoke at the Kingdom Hall Church on Empire caused an evacuation Sunday morning.
A faulty heater was to blame for smoke that entered the Kingdom Hall Church prompting an evacuation of 75 people. No one was injured, and the building did not catch fire.

Smoke in Cortez church prompts evacuation

Smoke at the Kingdom Hall Church on Empire caused an evacuation Sunday morning.
A faulty heater was to blame for smoke that entered the Kingdom Hall Church prompting an evacuation of 75 people. No one was injured, and the building did not catch fire.
Reader Comments
click here to add your event
Area Events