Fire engulfs home on Florida Road

News

Fire engulfs home on Florida Road

Stain-soaked rags likely the cause, fire marshal says
Firefighters responded Thursday afternoon to a fire at 4214 Florida Road (County Road 240) that engulfed a three-bedroom home. Officials believe a chemical reaction from stain-soaked rags started the fire.
Firefighters responded Thursday afternoon to a fire 4214 Florida Road (County Road 240) that engulfed a home. The owners and their three dogs were unharmed, said Karola Hanks, fire marshal with Durango Fire Protection District.

Fire engulfs home on Florida Road

Firefighters responded Thursday afternoon to a fire at 4214 Florida Road (County Road 240) that engulfed a three-bedroom home. Officials believe a chemical reaction from stain-soaked rags started the fire.
Firefighters responded Thursday afternoon to a fire 4214 Florida Road (County Road 240) that engulfed a home. The owners and their three dogs were unharmed, said Karola Hanks, fire marshal with Durango Fire Protection District.
Reader Comments
click here to add your event
Area Events
click here to add your event
Area Events