Heated car part sparks fire near Oxford

News

Heated car part sparks fire near Oxford

A heated car part sparked a fire Thursday on Colorado Highway 172 near Oxford. A man from the Lucky 7 Ranch stopped with a fire extinguisher and shovels to slow the blaze until fire crews arrived.

Heated car part sparks fire near Oxford

A heated car part sparked a fire Thursday on Colorado Highway 172 near Oxford. A man from the Lucky 7 Ranch stopped with a fire extinguisher and shovels to slow the blaze until fire crews arrived.
Reader Comments
click here to add your event
Area Events