More people are using their phones and other mobile devices to access the internet and read their local newspaper. Durango is no different!
The Herald is launching its mobile website tomorrow, March 2, and there are a ton of cool features:
* Videos display with related articles on Apple and Android devices
* When you are searching the site you can narrow it down by category
* You can share your favorite stories on Facebook, Twitter and email
* There is a list of the most-read articles for each section at the bottom of each article
* There is a new and improved classified advertising section
* You can check out the date, time and weather all in one place
You can access the mobile site using your smartphone (Android, iPhone, etc) or portable device (iPad, Kindle Fire) and going to our homepage www.durangoherald.com. If you want to see the full website, you still can. There is a link at the bottom of each page.
Were really excited to be releasing the site and giving you, our readers, more options to check out what is going on in the Four Corners. If you have suggestions, comments, concerns please let us know! This site is for you, and we want to make it the best.