IndieBound.org compiles a weekly list of best-selling books from independently owned bookstores.
1. The Sense of An Ending by Julian Barnes (Knopf).
2. Lone Wolf by Jodi Picoult (Atria/Emily Bestler)
3. The Paris Wife by Paula McLain (Ballantine Books).4. Death Comes to Pemberley by P.D. James (Knopf).
5. The Art of Fielding by Chad Harbach (Little, Brown & Co.).
6. The Expats by Chris Pavone (Crown).
7. A Dance With Dragons: A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 5 by George R.R. Martin (Bantam).
8. The Marriage Plot by Jeffrey Eugenides (Farrar, Straus & Giroux).
9. 11/22/63 by Stephen King (Scribner).
10. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern (Doubleday).
1. Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World that Cant Stop Talking by Susan Cain (Crown).
2. Behind the Beautiful Forevers: Life, Death and Hope in a Mumbai Undercity by Katherine Boo (Random House).
3. Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience and Redemption by Laura Hillenbrand (Random House).
4. Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson (Simon & Schuster).
5. Bringing up Bebe: One American Mother Discovers the Wisdom of French Parenting by Pamela Druckerman (Penguin Press HC).
6. The Power of Habit by Robert Duhigg (Random House).
7. House of Stone: A Memoir of Home, Family and Lost Middle East by Anthony Shadid (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt).
8. Revelations: Visions, Prophecy, and Politics in the Book of Revelation by Elaine Pagels (Viking Adult).
9. The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Food from My Frontier by Ree Drummond (William Morrow & Co.).
10. Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman (Farrar, Straus & Giroux).
The Wall Street Journal gathers point-of-sale book data from more than 11,000 locations across the U.S., representing about 75 percent of the nations book sales. Data providers include all major booksellers and Web retailers and food stores (excluding Walmart and Sams Club).
1. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins (Scholastic)
2. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins (Scholastic Press)
3. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (Scholastic)
4. The Lorax by Dr. Seuss (Random House Childrens Books)
5. Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Seuss (Random House Childrens Books)
6. One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish by Dr. Seuss (Random House)
7. Lone Wolf by Jodi Picoult (Atria/Emily Bestler)
8. The Thief by Clive Cussler, Justin Scott (Putnam)
9. Out of Sight, Out of Time by Ally Carter (Hyperion Books)
10. The Cat in the Hat by Dr. Seuss (Random House)
1. The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Food from My Frontier by Ree Drummond (William Morrow & Co.)
2. The Blood Sugar Solution by Mark Hyman (Little, Brown)
3. Killing Lincoln: The Shocking Assassination that Changed America Forever by Bill OReilly and Martin Dugard (Henry Holt & Co.)
4. Jesus Calling: Enjoying Peace in His Presence by Sarah Young (Integrity Publishers)
5. Better Than Normal by Dale Archer (Crown Archetype)
6. American Sniper: The autobiography of the Most Lethal Sniper in U.S. Military History by Chris Kyle, Jim DeFelice and Scott McEwen (Morrow)
7. Thought Revolution by William A. Donius (Changing Lives Press)
8. StrengthsFinder 2.0 by Tom Rath (Gallup Press)
9. Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson (Simon & Schuster)
10. The Twelve Absolutes of Leadership by Gary Burnison (Professional)