Firefighters douse blaze at Third Avenue home

Img ?1512216803

CLOSE TO HOME: RESPONDING TO SEXUAL ASSAULT IN OUR COMMUNITY

News

Firefighters douse blaze at Third Avenue home

Firefighters douse blaze at Third Avenue home

Shane Baird, a firefighter/paramedic with Durango Fire & Rescue Authority, pulls smoldering insulation from a wall of a house on the 900 block of East Third Avenue that caught fire midday Tuesday. No injuries were reported.
Reader Comments
click here to add your event
Durango ~ Events
click here to add your event
Durango ~ Events