Hilltop House electrical fire

Suicide logo

Special series: Solutions to youth suicide in La Plata County

News

Hilltop House electrical fire

Durango Fire & Rescue Authority firefighters responded Tuesday afternoon to Hilltop House, 1050 Avenida del Sol, after a dryer caught fire. The fire filled the residence with smoke, causing staff members and residents to evacuate.

Hilltop House electrical fire

Durango Fire & Rescue Authority firefighters responded Tuesday afternoon to Hilltop House, 1050 Avenida del Sol, after a dryer caught fire. The fire filled the residence with smoke, causing staff members and residents to evacuate.
Reader Comments
click here to add your event
Area Events