Hilltop House electrical fire

Img ?1512216803

CLOSE TO HOME: RESPONDING TO SEXUAL ASSAULT IN OUR COMMUNITY

News

Hilltop House electrical fire

Durango Fire & Rescue Authority firefighters responded Tuesday afternoon to Hilltop House, 1050 Avenida del Sol, after a dryer caught fire. The fire filled the residence with smoke, causing staff members and residents to evacuate.

Hilltop House electrical fire

Durango Fire & Rescue Authority firefighters responded Tuesday afternoon to Hilltop House, 1050 Avenida del Sol, after a dryer caught fire. The fire filled the residence with smoke, causing staff members and residents to evacuate.
Reader Comments
click here to add your event
Durango ~ Events
click here to add your event
Durango ~ Events